- What are the three main approaches to investment used by professional investors?
- Should we have two portfolios: a investment (long-term-buy-and-hold income producing) portfolio and a trading (short term) portfolio?
- Do you think listed income securities are a suitable vehicle for cash holdings in a bear market?
- If I have $2 million in 10 large companies and they all hit their stop-losses at once, would I not affect the market if I sold them all at once?
- Our managed fund investments are intended for our retirement. Can recent events (early March 2001) over-ride our original intentions?
- Has the time arrived (Early March 2001) to be different from the mob and stand aside, ignoring my fund manager's advice?